CUT YOUR INVENTORY COSTS
Let us manage the flow of product to your facility to save you the space and expense involved with warehousing an unnecessarily large inventory of rollformed parts. This is a free service that offers you cashflow and workflow benefits. We review your production requirements and usage cycles and then gear our output, stocking, and delivery timing to accommodate your production schedule. We track parts and send your purchasing department detailed reports.
- Engineering and Design Assistance
- Simple and Complex Shapes
- Rollformed Rings and Ring Segments
- Standard Shapes from Existing Tooling
- Ten Rollforming Lines
- Steels: CRS, HRS, HSLA, and Stainless Steel
- Pre-Coated, Galvanized, and Pre-Painted Stock
- Aluminum Forming
- Light to Heavy Gauge Stock from .020" to .375"
- Strip Widths up to 24"
- Inline Pre-Punching and Punching
- Offline Punching and Notching
- Inline TIG Welding
- Inline Bending
- Flying Cutoffs
- Welding and Post Assembly Services
MINIMIZE TIME AND EXPENSE WITH SINGLE-SOURCE SERVICE
Our facility is equipped to handle a wide variety of roll forming operations – efficiently and economically. We can produce simple or complex roll form shapes. Economies of scale apply: The larger your order, the greater your savings. But the same professional assistance and competitively priced services are available to you on runs of any size.
CUSTOM ROLLFORMING CORP. IS A CUSTOM ROLL FORMER SERVING MANY DIFFERENT INDUSTRIES. TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR CUSTOMERS.
ADVANTAGES OF ROLLFORMING...
- High-speed, high-volume fabricating process
- Infinite number of shapes possible
- A variety of metals can be used
- More complex parts are possible
- Longer lengths, whatever can be transported, are possibleSecondary operations can be done at the same time, e.g., punching, notching, etc., thus saving valuable timeProvides for close tolerances which remain uniform from part to part
ADVANTAGES OF CUSTOM ROLLFORMING CORP...
- Standard shapes from which you can choose saves your tooling dollars
- Dimensions and gauge on most shapes can be modified to meet your specific needs
- We have the engineering and tooling capabilities for your special shapes
- We can form light gauge up to 3/8" high-strength steel
- Most parts can be rolled into full rings and ring segments
- We stock the raw materials, thus saving you inventory costs
- We ship the finished parts when you need them
- We have highly trained people to design, maintain, and operate the equipment thus saving you those costs
Roll forming is our full time profession,
not our sideline!
CUSTOM ROLLFORMING CORP.
YOUR CUSTOM ROLLFORMING COMPANY!